Heavy Duty Cartage (HDC) tanks are suitable for carting water
Flexi-N tanks are suitable for chemicals, fertiliser & molasses
Fibreglass is the ideal material for building cartage tanks. It’s non-corrosive, which means hardwearing. It’s tough, providing the high-tensile strength that can handle the forces that liquids exert. And because other low-tensile materials have to compensate for their weaker structure with mass, it means fibreglass tanks are lighter, as well as stronger.
When you combine the qualities of fibreglass with Freedom Tanks proven tank design and engineering expertise, the result is a range of fibre glass tanks that set the benchmark for quality. No cracking, no leaking, no warping. Just fibreglass tanks that perform, day in and day out, year after year, whether you need to move 200 litres or 15,000 litres.
All of our Fibreglass Tanks Have:
- Precision-moulded fibreglass recess, joined for maximum strength
- Cool white exterior, with light-excluding black interior coating
- Screw-top lid and self draining system
- Fully baffled design to reduce liquid surge while in motion
- Reinforced feet for secure installation
- Optional Fitting: Stainless Steel Strainer Basket
Heavy Duty Cartage (HDC) Tanks – Size Options
* Weights are approximate and given as a guide only.