The Twist II Clean® water filter series represents a significant breakthrough in solid filtration technology.
These products are specifically designed to prevent equipment and systems damage from suspended solids and sediments within a water system.
Providing efficient backwash with a turn of a knob, this revolutionary filter has back flush capability with just a quarter of a turn.
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- Construction: For added durability, glass-filled polypropylene/acrylic construction with upper EPDM seal, lower Viton® seal, and stainless steel screen.
- No disassembly to clean
- Filter element flushes completely clean in less than 20 seconds
- Easy maintenance – requires no tools, no fuss
- No need to turn off water to clean (eliminates air in system)
- Rugged design installs indoors or outdoors
Replaceable stainless steel filter with 104 micron count.
Looking for In-Line Water Strainers? See our wide selection of water pumps.